– Overnight oatmeal: 1 cup (heaping) rolled oats, 1 cup unsweetened milk of choice, 1 tablespoon chia seeds & ground flax meal, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, Pinch of salt, a swirl of honey
– Lemon cinnamon ginger apples
– Cinnamon plum tea
– literally less than a gram of a sample of chocolate almond toffee of which one full piece would have 5g of sugar.
– Chipotle burrito bowl: brown rice, black beans, chicken, corn, hot and medium salsa, a little sour cream, cheese, lettuce
– Gluten-Free 1/2 Mediterranean, 1/2 cheese Pizza
– 1/3 of a bottle of pear cider
– honey, toffee, pizza and cider.
The pizza uses Smart Flour foods which has 1g of sugar for 1/3 crust. I found a smart people site that said there’s 6g of sugar in their pizza, but I can’t find anything on their site. 😦 I think that was less than 15g.