– Floor work: stretch, splits, bridge, handstands, rolls, extensions, cartwheels, front limber, back walkover
– Tumble track: jumps, front handsprings, back handsprings, roundoff back handspring
– Handstand press work
Front handspring is doing great. Back handspring not so much. I did this middle spli thing where you put your chest on the ground. Not comfortable. It’s kind of like a pancake, but more painful.
Parallettes Work Phase A
1. Plank Jump to Dip: 3 sets x 4 reps
2. Tuck Swing to Top Plank: 3 sets x 4 reps
3. Tuck Hold: 3 sets x 4 reps, 3 -5s holds
4. Tuck Swings: 3 sets x 4 reps
That was hard even with the reduced reps. Floor day is so much easier. Oddly enough, the tuck swings were the easiest.
Tried that chest to the ground middle split again. I got 9.5 inches off the ground with that stretch. I’ve progressed a lot in my middle split!