Cool stuff, tired.
Handstand Press Practice:
– Front dumbbell raise: 6×4 @30lb
– Freestanding Negative Handstand Straddle Presses: 20
– Stag Handstands (bent & straight leg variations): 20
– Ab Wheel: 5
Ooh my gaaawd. My negatives are slowing down!!!!! And shoulder raises were so easy I considered going up to 5 reps. Aaaaahhh. This is so awesome. I held my first straight leg stag handstand for like 10 seconds. It was unreal.
– Pancake: 5 mins w/ stick
– Middle Split: 10 minutes video
– Pancake: 45 mins w/ stick
– Wall Straddle: 20 mins w/ ankle weights
Pancake took forever, but eventually it felt nice. Also I was able to flatten my back significantly more. Going to the side really helped, as well as holding the stick behind me and reaching with my chest. Even though I “reached” my goal, I feel like I have so much more work to do to perfect it.