Handstand Press Practice:
– Lunge handstands for control: 2 x 5 per leg
– Handstand tuck jump ups: 10-20
– Front shoulder raises: 6 x 3-5 @ 25 lb
– Seated pike leg lifts: 2 x 15
– Seated straddle seated leg lifts: 2 x 15
– L-Sit on floor – Tucked: 4 x 15s
– L-Sit on parallettes: 3 x 10s
– Parallel bar tuck presses to standing: 5
– Parallel bar pike presses negatives: 5
– Elevated handstand press practice: 5
– Middle Split:: 10 minutes video
– Wall Straddle: 10 minutes
So altogether about an hour with the stretching. The workout was closer to 45 minutes this time. Definitely have to control my breaks. Day four was kind of hard, however my elevated handstand presses were good!! I was surprised at how much control I had!!! And so excited. It’s all about knowing where my body is and should be even though I feel like I’m going to fall.
BEACH DAY!! Paddleboarding here I come!