Cycling (stationary): 10:00 | 4 mi
Leg Extensions: 5×10, 5×8 @ 90 lb
Seated Leg Curl: 5×10, 5×8 @ 90 lb
Leg Press: 5×10, 5×8 @ 200 lb
I didn’t feel up to running this past week. Tried to make it up with this, but this didn’t even make me sore. Bodyweight FTW!
We went hardcore since I was the only student. Fell a couple of times!
Ashtanga Yoga: 1hr
– Surya Namaskara A – Sun Salutation A
– Surya Namaskara B – Sun Salutation B
– Standing poses
– Primary Series (stopped at Bhuja Pidasana)
– Finishing Sequence
My teacher emailed me from India and I got my ass out of bed. I didn’t over push myself and I felt fine. I only lost some of the elusive pancake/middle split, but not too much and it was worth it to not be in pain.
For this afternoon…
– 3 x 800 meter @ 4:00 pace, walk 100m for recovery
Lap Paces: 03:55, 04:20, 04:11; 1mi-8:15, 1.5mi-12:26
Total Time w/ rest: 15:21
I only ran 1.5 miles. A little slower, but I am sick, so whevs.
Gymnastics: 2 hr
– Floor work: stretch, splits, bridge, handstands
– Tumble track: front and back handspring
– Pull ups: 3 x 5
– L-Sit Hold: 5×15
– L-Sit Tuck Hold: 1×20
– L-Sit floor leg lifts: 2 x 15
– Straddle-Sit floor leg lifts: 2 x 15
– Splits Stretching
– Back stretching
Glad I went to gymnastics. Really didn’t want initially since I’m slightly sick, especially after running. Next week, I want to perfect my back handsprings. Also got some good splits stretching advice.