– 1.08 mi: ~9 sprints @ ~45s
Maybe a little change to help me heal my motivation.
Ashtanga Yoga: 1hr
– Surya Namaskara A – Sun Salutation A
– Surya Namaskara B – Sun Salutation B
– Standing poses
– Primary Series (stopped at Navasana)
– Finishing Sequence (omit Ūrdhva Padmāsana, Piṇḍāsana, Matsyāsana, Uttāna Pādāsana)
Lotus was better, headstand was smoother. My knee needs to heal. No more hardcore stretching class for this week.
– Side Splits: 3:00 side split
Will this never NOT hurt?!
My body is legitimately worn out. This is also day 5 of my workout cycle. I can not wait to enjoy my rest day on Friday!