SUP Yoga: 1h15m
Fun, but not very strenuous. Did have more balancing issues today though! Too afraid to do the headstands. Also I didn’t feel like getting wet.
– 2.08 mi: 20:13 min
I was faster the first half, but I’m still not fast enough. I definitely need to be breaking twenty minutes. Also definitely should NOT have gone running right after I drank milk tea… The milk cramps were not good. At least I’m getting used to pushing myself through the pain though.
Ashtanga Yoga: 1hr
– Surya Namaskara A – Sun Salutation A
– Surya Namaskara B – Sun Salutation B
– Standing poses
– Primary Series (stopped at Navasana)
– Finishing Sequence (omit Ūrdhva Padmāsana, Piṇḍāsana, Matsyāsana, Uttāna Pādāsana)
Headstand and lotus were good again. 🙂 My lotus felt more relaxed and wasn’t as uncomfortable as last time. I would like to be able to do it without having to be warmed up first though.
– Side Splits: 2:00 side split
That was hard. Def had to distract myself. Going to lay with my legs against the wall in my spare time.
Homework time 😦