– 2.38 mi: 23:35 min
I was faster this time. I hit my high AFTER the mile and a half. lol.
Ashtanga Yoga: 1hr
– Surya Namaskara A – Sun Salutation A
– Surya Namaskara B – Sun Salutation B
– Standing poses
– Primary Series (stopped at Navasana)
– Finishing Sequence (omit Ūrdhva Padmāsana, Piṇḍāsana, Matsyāsana, Uttāna Pādāsana)
I did a REAL lotus today!! And once again did the headstand without pushing off! SO HAPPY! I’m pretty sure doing the one leg lotus in a chair thing I’ve been doing the past week and a half during class really helped me achieve this! 😀 Hehe.
– Side Splits: 80 leg raises, 1:20 side split