PULL + CORE:
Start Bodyweight Dynamic Warmup: 00:10:00
– Thoracic Spine Mobility: 10 each side. (See http://youtu.be/8WQsQRoeZxs)
– Shoulder Mobility: Follow the guidelines in the video. (See http://youtu.be/Qt4RNqK35hc)
– 3 X 10 reps | pull-ups (full extension)
Leg Raise Progression
– 3 x 10 reps | hanging fan raises
Horizontal Pull Progression
– 3 x 12 reps | tuck knees, front lever rows
– See stretching routine @ http://www.startbodyweight.com/p/simple-static-stretching-routine.html
So the pull ups were really great today! I finally feel like my body is listening to me on this exercise!!! First round I made it to 6 consecutive fully extended pull ups! The leg raises were a lot less horrible this time as well. My knees still want to bend a little, but I feel stronger! The horizontal pulls are still hard, and they definitely let me know I need to take the 1-2 minutes between sets.
Anyway, I definitely want to start yoga and tumbling this month!