Oh, Zuzka. I missed you.
– 2.7 mi = 19m08s
YOGA: Z-Cut power Yoga Series
– Warm up, Crescent Series, Cool Down
IRISH STEP DANCING:
– Hop Backs, Jump Backs, Hop Step Move, Double Hop Move, Spin, Turn, Point Hop Back, Jump 23s, Birdie, Rock Move, Twists, Entrechat, Bicycle, Lead Around, Beginner Routine w/ Skips Point hop Back and Sevens, Beg Double Leg Jig
Obviously there was wind, so I wasn’t going the same pace the entire triangle, but if I had been… that was an 10:55 mile and half! I feel like I’m not afraid to workout before EVALS anymore. Well at least Running. I loved everything. The run was awesome. The Yoga was awesome. And the dancing was awesome. I love my life when I’m not at work. Time for banjo!
– salmon, cabbage, potatoes, grapes, cranberry juice
– meat loaf, tempura veggies, spinach, apple juice
– luna bar, choco soymilk
– scrambled eggs, hashbrown, grapes, orange juice
Period almost over. I did good.
– Workouts: 0.6 L
– Other: 1.0 L