– 2 hours
Was supposed to be one hour, but we all had the energy and went for another hour! So fun!
Bodybuilding: DAY 3: Legs
– Single Leg Pistol Squat: 3 x 5 (per leg) – NO ASSISTANCE – 10
– Shrimp Squat – Assisted: 3 x 5 (per leg)
– Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts: 3 x 8
– Single Leg Bulgarian Jump Split Squat: 3 x 5
– Jump Squats: 3 x 8
– Jump Lunges: 3 x 8
Switched Day 2 and 3.
This was a really good bodyweight workout. I was finally able to do my right lig normally! I consciously tensed the lifted leg and myt abs and it voila! The shrimp squat doesn’t seem so impossible now, however it will require a lot of strength until I can get off the bar. The jump squats and lunges were a nice touch to make the workout harder, especially having them at the end. I actually forgot to the deadlifts. Ooops. I’ll do them later.
– boxing bag and speed bag work
Completely for got to add this… It was fun. I miss kickboxing and krav. Sigh.
Drank a shitton of water.