WEIGHT LIFTING: WEEK TWELVE
DAY 1: Back/Biceps
– Pull ups: 3 sets of 8 – 65lbs assistance
– Inverted Row: 3 sets of 12 – body weight, 1 over-, 2 mixed-grip
– Dumbbell Curl (Wide Angle): 3 sets of 12 – 15lbs
– Dumbbell Bent-over Row: 3 sets of 12– 25lbs
– Dumbbell Hammer Curl: 3 sets of 12 – 15lbs
– 52 push ups
– 56 sit ups
– 11:08 1.5 mile run!!!!!!!!!
Personal best run!!!!!!! I cut off a minute from my run last month! I only have like 50 secs to cut off now. I’m joining the run team too! I never thought I’d be able to join the run team. I am so close to my 10:23 goal! I already reached the SERE limit, which is 11:30 1.5 mile 50 push ups 42 sit ups and 6 pull ups. To max out my FAC I need a 10:23, 54 sit ups and 47 push ups. Right now I have a 99.2 out of 100 points. 🙂
Also my push ups and sit ups went down, I’m pretty sure it’s because of kickboxing. I tired out my arms yesterday. I’m kind of disappointed, but only because I know I can do better and I’d rather plateau at a higher number.
My friend gave me some pointers on how to run correctly today and I really liked them. I personally think they’re what got me through that run! It was almost fun. I mean I didn’t feel great, but I didn’t feel like I was going to hurl like I do after sprints. I used the technique when I ran home from study hall. I felt like a kid again, but faster.
Tomorrow’s Weightlifing is legs! I’m excited because I changed it up a bit and I’d been getting bored. I have great expectations for my one leg squats! My legs already feel stronger and less wobbly.
– One Leg Squats – ASSISTED: 5 per leg
– protein shake
– egg white omelette, oatmeal with brown sugar, 1/2 grapefruit
– apple, almonds
– carrots, salad, Yankee pot roast
– Clif Bar Builder’s Bar – Chocolate Peanut Butter, Gatorade energy chews (they suck ass btw)
– salad, potatoes, green beans, fish
– protein shake
I’m done carb loading. I’ll have some carbs again on Friday I guess.
– GNC Total Lean™ Lean Shake™ 25 – Chocolate Peanut Butter
– Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite Vitamin
– USPlabs Recreate
– workout: .3
– breakfast, lunch, dinner: .7
– day: .75
– evening: .2