WEIGHTLIFTING: WEEK SEVEN!
DAY 2: Shoulders
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10 reps, 3 sets of 12 reps – 40lbs
Side Lateral Dumbbell Raise: 3 sets of 8-10 rep – 30lbs
Front Dumbbell Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps – 30lbs
Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Dumbbell Raise): 3 sets of 10 reps, 3 sets of 12 reps – 40lbs
Upright Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 10 reps, 3 sets of 12 reps – 40lbs
I finished entirely too fast. It was a bit ridiculous, so I choose 3 of the exercises and did them again but with 12 reps a set. I’m officially upping my reps up to 12 minimum, then next change will be 4 sets of 12 when necessary. These were hard regardless. My neck is still tense from yesterday. It’s awkward, but at least my abs are on their way back from the God forsaken weekend. It’s a vicious cycle that has to be stopped. Also I need to poop.
– post workout protein shake
– scrambled eggs, apple, water
– salad, egg noodles, Swedish meatballs
– almonds, orange, pnb
– cabbage, chicken, hot chocolate with chocolate ice cream.
Well I paid for that mistake. I seem to forget that I’m lactose intolerant. I really should have just eaten a goddamn apple. Also, no more peanut butter or bananas in my shakes for a while. I haven’t taken a real shit in like a week. Fuck no.
– RIVAL-US® PROMASIL – Milk Chocolate
– GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ – Chocolate
– GNC Women’s Ultra Mega® Active Multivitamin
– morning/workout: .375L
– pre-lunch: .375L
– afternoon: .375L
– pre-dinner: .375L
– evening: ~.25 = 1.75L