WEIGHTLIFTING: WEEK FOUR!
DAY 3: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Bench Press: 3 sets of 10 – +30lbs
Dips: 3 sets of 8 – 65lbs assistance
Pec Deck Flyes: 3 sets of 10 – 65lbs
Reverse Flyes – 3 sets of 10 – 65lbs
Chest Press: 3 sets of 10 – 65lbs Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10 – 65lbs
Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 – 50lbs
Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 – 30lbs
My fucking chest… That crease bt my arms and my chest is killing me. My legs however… feel just lovely. 🙂 We went kinda fast thru these in terms of taking breaks bt sets and exercises. It hurt. I’m gonna try a different type of protein soon, I believe, and I’m gonna buy a bullet, too! 😀
– 4+ miles on the seaside! up to lover’s point!
It was lovely. my legs actually felt great. Only that v of my crotch hurts from those hip adduction or abduction. I don’t remember which is which. It’s more awkward walking tho than it is running.
– 3 sets of 16
– post workout protein “shake” (whey + water)
– turkey sausage, grapefruit, water
– spinach salad, cabbage, brown rice, steak, apple sauce
– spinach salad, brown rice, Mexican pepper steak, cranberry juice
– apple, protein “shake” (Promasil + water)
I treated myself to rice and cabbage this lunch. Omg am I full! It wasn’t even that much, but my stomach has def shrunk. I had rice again for dinner. I really need to research post run meals. More specifically with non veggie carbs. I’ve run 4 times this week and I run one more time on Saturday. That’ll be 4 long runs. the past two weeks I’ve only done 2 a week. I’m getting addicted. I dont know if I got a runners high this time, but something happened today and my legs decided to take most the burden and my torso was just relinquishing it’s power.
– morning: 2 recreate, 79g GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™
– evening: 25g Rivalus Promasil protein
I ended up buying a new protein to try out. It’s called Rivalus Promasil. I’ll try it tonight.
– morning/workout: >.5 liters
– pre lunch: .5
– afternoon: >.25
– pre dinner: >.5
– evening: >.5 = ~2L
I think its worthy noting that I’ve had a mild yeast infection ever since sun/mondays almond binge (coulda been the candy too)… lets not let it happen again.