WEIGHTLIFTING: WEEK FOUR!
DAY 2: Legs
Barbell Squats (ass to grass): 3 sets of 10 – 40lbs
Walking lunges: 3 sets of 20 steps – 20lbs
Glute Ham Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps – body weight
Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10 – 95lb
Leg Press: 3 sets 10 – 260lb
Hip adduction: 3 sets of 10 – 150lbs
Hip abduction: 3 sets of 10 – 105lbs
Niiice. I was sweating after those leg presses.
– 3.89 miles
– 16 min abs: vertical crunches 2×40, russian twists 2×40, reverse crunches 2×20, side crunches 2×20, bicycles 2×40, one leg sit ups 2×40
LIFE IS AMAZING! I LOVE RUNNING!
– 3 sets of 16!!!
new number bc my max is 16 push ups higher
– post workout protein “shake” (whey + water)
– turkey sausage, grapefruit, water
– salad, chicken, baked potato wedges
– chicken salad, yoghurt, gum
ahh, gums gonna make me gassy. my intestines tried to poop this morning, but i didn’t want to be late, so i said no. i havent heard from them since
– morning: 2 recreate
– morning/workout: .5 L
– pre lunch: .5 L
– evening: 1L = 2L
i’m so happy with the ay things are going. not so happy with cheat days. they seem to be really hard to recover from. 😦 I am happy tho that they have been more like cheat meals than entire days.
life is good. this is why exercise is first in the list. It just makes me appreciate everything so much more. gets me out and about, makes me feel so good, extremely accomplished and confident.
poop is in a close 2nd.