I’m not much of a NY resolutions persons, mostly bc I made my biggest life changing resolution in the middle of the summer, but I do have some goals for the New year:
1. I will not workout more than 6 days in a row (unless I have absolutely all the time in the world on my hand or am not doing whole body workouts). This just promotes laziness later.
2. Fuck the chips and the fries. Nuff said.
3. Read a damn book. Start reading again please!
4. Visit a foreign country. Start saving now!
5. Lastly… define my 6 pack. I might start taking my first supplement ever once I do more research and use my friend as a guinea pig.